The Hydrocarbon Absorption unit is incorporated with Activated Carbon to allow the adsorption of hydrocarbon vapours, aviation fuel vapours and other contaminants. This desiccator is commonly used in airborne applications where equipment may gather contaminants while the aircraft is on the ground.
- Adsorbs hydrocarbon vapours
- Prevent contaminants from entering the equipment
Hydrocarbon Adsorption Units are available in:
- Metric Thread 6g & 8g Activated Carbon Unit
- Metric Thread & R.F. Screened 8g Activated Carbon Unit
- 6g Activated Carbon Unit
- 10g – 22g Combined Molecular Sieve & Carbon Ultra Clean Units