The ThermoTrace Waterproof Infrared Thermometer is a non-contact thermometer that is durable, compact, and waterproof, making it ideal for applications that involve food buffet lines, commercial freezers, and walk-in refrigerators. The thermometer reads temperature from the object through radiation that is being emitted by the object. The Infrared Thermometer is capable of monitoring temperature between 32°F-932°F (0°C-500°C) from a distance (field of view ratio of 8:1).
- Instant non-contact surface temperature measurement
- Useful with moving products or for hard to reach places
- Completely waterproof (IP67 compliant)
- Two measuring modes: normal and continuous
- Alarm settings for high and low temperature limits
- Memory function holds up to 99 points of temperature data