The Stretch Film is a highly stretchable plastic that features unbeatable puncture resistance and high load retention characteristics. The plastic film also ensures that parcel and product are protected from dust, moisture and water. It also reduces the possibility of tampering during transit. Stream Peak’s Stretch Films come in different grade thickness, weight and widths. Choosing the type from the diverse range of stretch films would depend on its required application.
Anti-Static Stretch Film
These are Stretch Films that come with anti-static properties to reduce the amount of static generated when wrapping to protect ESD sensitive products such as electronics and flammable materials.
Machine Stretch Film
Machine Stretch Films are used together with a Stretch Wrap Machine and are commonly used in factories that require high volumes of packaging. Using Machine Stretch Films increases productivity and cost savings on material usage. The speed of the machine and the level of stretchability of the Stretch Wrap Machine would be one of the main factors on the thickness required.
Hand Stretch Film
Hand Stretch Film is used with products that are required to be wrapped manually by humans and often with little weight goods, commonly used for household packing or companies with small volumes of products.
Coloured Stretch Film
Colour Stretch Films are designed to be resistant to puncture, allowing easy indication of products in the warehouse. The quick identification of product packaging will reduce the rate of picking incorrect goods.
VCI Stretch Film
Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) Stretch Films limits the oxidation of metals from preventing rust increasingly shelf life in the products. They are ideal for odd-shaped or large metal parts that require rust prevention.
- Cost Compelling – The Stretch Film is far cheaper than its other alternative and has managed to keep many stocks damage-free during transit
- Top-Quality Protection – The film ensures that products are protected against dust, dirt and moisture, minimising shipping damage and reducing the possibility of theft and pilferage
- Efficient – Allows items to be easily scanned through optics
- Easy-to-Use – Improves the efficiency and productivity of workers
- Recyclable – The film can be recycled in most scenarios
For bulk or custom specifications, feel free to contact our packaging engineers to help with your requirements. Find out more about Stretch Films on our blog.