USRIC-8 Single-Use Data Logger is a cost-effective solution used to measure and record real-time temperature readings between -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F). The device features a memory capacity to record up to 8,000 temperature readings and has a 6-month operating life. A red ‘ALERT’ indicator would suggest that the logger has sensed temperature readings beyond the specified limit. On the other hand, the green ‘OK’ indicator provides immediate visual confirmation that the unit is still functioning.
The USRIC-8 temperature recorder can be configured easily by plugging it directly into the computer USB for a wide range of recording and alert conditions. Interface Cradle is not required as the temperature recorder is incorporated with a built-in USB connector. Through the free LogTag Analyzer software, users can download the recorded data in a fully detailed PDF report.
Benefits of USRIC – 8
- No need for separate Interface Cradle as the device has its own USB connector
- Can record up to 8000 temperature recordings in real-time
- Customization options such as logging interval, start options, alert parameters, and many others
- Smooth push to start operation
- Temperature measurement range between -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- Red and green indicator lights
- A real-time clock which provides stamp for date and time
- Resilient and strong polycarbonate casing
- Compact and light-weight
- Logistics and transportation
- Cold chain