The VCI biodegradable bag is a new, innovative corrosion inhibitor film, with superior rust protection capability. Not only does it provides the highest level of care for not only your metal products but also the environment and worker safety.
It complies with the strictest occupational health, safety and environmental regulations while protecting metal parts from corrosive elements during shipping and storage at any point in time. Made to be strong and transparent,
Types of VCI Biodegradable Bag
- Gusseted bags
- Custom fabrications
Benefits of VCI Biodegradable Bag
- Completely amine-free. Completely nitrite-free.
- Consisting of volatile corrosion inhibitors that are all-natural, derived from plants.
- Safe to handle and use.
- TRGS 615 and 900 compliant.
- TL 8135-0043 compliant. Strong and effective enough to pass the most rigorous corrosion tests. It passes TL 8135-0043 with the highest grade possible (3).
- Fully recyclable.
- Easily inspect parts inside without opening the package.
- Flexible, strong, puncture, and tear-resistant.
- Technically proven to provide the best protection for ferrous metals.
Look at our other VCI bags here
Click here to watch a video about Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors
Click here to read an article about Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors
Click here to read about preventing rust with Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors