The VCI Liquid helps to prevent rust on unpainted metal parts, and exposed metals during manufacture, storage, preservation, and transportation. The environmentally safe liquid is engineered to be effective, ecologically responsible, and provide resistant to spoilage of food. It can be fogged or sprayed into hard-to-reach areas, using industrial application equipment. The water-based rust remover works as an environmentally friendly solution. It is non-toxic and removes rust without scrubbing.
can be used for
- Closed systems (boilers, tanks, piping)
- Cleaning agent
- Unpainted metal parts
- Seasonal storage (snowmobiles, lawnmowers, recreational equipment)
- Metal processing lubricants
- Water-displacing, and has the viscosity to reach voids and recesses of intricately machined metal parts.
- Low-VOC, non-toxic, non-flammable, and completely biodegradable.
- It can be removed, if required, with high pressure steam or a hot alkaline wash.
- Formulated with organic materials; it can be disposed of down the drain.
- If you store or ship pipes, tubes, engineered parts, fabricated metals, transport equipment or similar, EV9 is the right coating for physical corrosion protection