Stream Peak provides a complete selection of VCI Papers and devices applicable to military packaging applications. These applications include the protection of individual firearms or ship crates of critical supplies to warfighters. All military packaging meets the strictest requirements for long-term corrosion protection of ferrous metals in severe environments.
VCI Paper Nox-Rust Vapor Wrapper 4060 Mil-Spec
The 4060 Corrosion Inhibitor Packaging Paper is on the U.S. Department of Defense Qualified Products List (QPL) for MIL-PRF- 3420H, Class 3, Style A (Light duty, kraft, a flat carrier with corrosion inhibitor), NSN-8135-00-810-0481.
- 40 lb./65 gsm natural kraft
- Saturated with corrosion inhibitors
- For long-term protection of ferrous metals used in government and military applications
- MIL-PRF-3420 Class 3 style A
VCI Paper Nox-Rust® Vapor Wrapper® VW60H
The VW60H VCI Paper is approved by the US Department of Defense and Qualified Products List (QPL) for MIL-PRF-3420, Class 2, Style A (medium-duty, kraft, a flat carrier with corrosion inhibitor)
- 60 lb./98 gsm² natural kraft
- MIL-PRF-3420, Class 2 style A
- Saturated with Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor formula
VCI Paper Nox-Rust Vapor Wrapper 7090 Mil-Spec
The 7090 is designed and tested to provide long-term corrosion protection of ferrous metals in military applications.
- Approved by the US Dept. of Defense and on the Qualified Products List (QPL) for Mil-PRF-3420, Class 1, Style A (heavy-duty, kraft, flat carrier, impregnated with corrosion inhibitor)
- 70 lb./114 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated throughout with ferrous volatile corrosion inhibitor formula
- Ideal for heavy parts and long-term corrosion protection of equipment used in military government applications