VCI Reinforced Paper packaging is designed to provide heavy and large metal parts and components free from corrosion and secures the items during transit. Strong and durable, the VCI Paper can withstand harsh conditions and rough handling. With the VCI Reinforced Paper and Film, it ensures that products are secure, corrosion and moisture-proof.
VCI Scrim for Steel, Heavy Duty Protection
PC50H & PC50MPI Scrim is manufactured with an excellent tear strength, making them ideal as the sheeting material and interleaving between pallets and heavy steel rolls, and for wrapping irregularly shaped and bulky equipment.
- PC50H Scrim: Protection for ferrous metals: nitrite-free (white)
- PC50MPI Scrim: Multi-metal protection (brown)
- 50 lb. poly-coated, natural kraft
- Reinforced with tri-directional scrim
- Resists grease, oil, and water
- Works as an excellent barrier against contaminants in the environment that cause corrosion
- A laminate consisting of a 40 lb. natural kraft impregnated with Uniwrap® MPI corrosion inhibitor coating for excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- The treated kraft is laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethylene to a 50 lb. natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength, and tear properties