The WarmMark is a time-temperature indicator that alerts users of extreme temperature conditions. It is a single-use module with a visual warning to be set to an optimal temperature. The duration of exposure is checked with the conditions: brief, moderate, and prolonged.
Click here to find out more about impact indicators
Simply fold up and pull out the indicator activation tab, then remove the adhesive liner and paste the indicator to a clean, dry surface.
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides cost-effective solution for last mile monitoring
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions to be made
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of the cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Saves money and space since eld armable indicators require no special packaging or storage
- Available in pre-armed configurations for high volume packaging environments