Multi-Metal equipment and parts are in great demand. We have a wide selection of VCI Paper for the wide range of multi-metal equipment and parts. Top-quality kraft papers are embedded with a uniquely blended corrosion inhibitors formula, preventing corrosion on ferrous and non-ferrous products, including cadmium, zinc and galvanised steel.
VCI Paper (Uniwrap Woven)
The VCI Paper (Uniwrap Woven) is engineered to provide excellent strength, tear, and moisture resistance. The poly reinforced VCI Paper is best suited for coil wrap.
- 40lb./65gsm Single-Ply Natural Kraft
- Polyethylene is laminated to a 10 x 3 woven HDPE fabric polyethylene top coated and saturated with Uniwrap MPI volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation for corrosion protection.
VCI Paper (Uniwrap)
The VCI Paper (Uniwrap) is a universal corrosion inhibitor designed to protect metals and equipment from corrosion-causing elements. The VCI Paper (Uniwrap) is ideal for ferrous, non-ferrous, and multi-metal combinations.
Uniwrap UW33MPI Wax VCI Paper
The mouldable and durable Uniwrap UW33MPI Wax VCI Paper is designed for wrapping both ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts during storage and shipment. This VCI Paper provides an excellent moisture barrier and is tear and puncture-resistant.
- 35lb./57gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Ideal for hand-wrapping automotive parts and fabricated metal components
- wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
Uniwrap UW35MPI VCI Paper
The Uniwrap UW35MPI VCI Paper is designed as general-purpose corrosion protection of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals, including cadmium and zinc galvanised steel, without a need for surface-applied oils or rust preventive liquids.
- 35 lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with multi-metal volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides corrosion protection for a combination of metals, including cast iron, mild carbon steel, copper, brass, nickel-plated steel, zinc, and zinc galvanised
- Also available in other basis weights, wax-coated and poly-coated, plus chips
Uniwrap 40PCMPI VCI Paper
The Uniwrap 40PCMPI VCI Paper provides excellent corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including zinc-galvanised and cadmium steel. The poly-coated material works as a moisture barrier against corrosion-carrying elements.
- 40 lb./65 gsm²
- natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Formulated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor
- Keep parts clean, dry, and ready to use
Uniwrap 200 VCI Paper
The Uniwrap 200 VCI Paper is designed for general-purpose wrapping of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals, including iron, steel, cast iron, tin, zinc, zinc galvanised, aluminised, lead, and copper-plated.
- 35 lb./57gsm Natural kraft
- Saturated with nitrite-free multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides long-term corrosion control for metals
- VCI Nitrite-free VCI paper
- A laminate, natural kraft impregnated with VCI coating for excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- The treated kraft laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethylene to a 50 lb. natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength, and tear properties
- Easy to use in difficult to reach voids and spaces
The PC50H & PC50MPI Scrim Paper is manufactured with an excellent tear strength, making them ideal as the sheeting material and interleaving between pallets and heavy steel rolls, as well as for wrapping irregularly shaped and bulky equipment.
- PC50H Scrim: Protection for ferrous metals: nitrite-free (white)
- PC50MPI Scrim: Multi-metal protection (brown)
- 50 lb. poly-coated, natural kraft
- Reinforced with tri-directional scrim
- Resists grease, oil, and water
- Works as an excellent barrier against contaminants in environments that cause corrosion