Tube Air Cushions are designed to ensure your products are free from impact damage. It is ideal for block and brace protection, preventing the movement of goods inside the box during transit. Packers can separate the tubes quickly and easily with perforations. Furthermore, the perforation allows the packer to take just the right amount of cushion required.
Available in 3 Different Materials
- EarthAware Recycled EZ-Tear Tubes on Demand: Industry-leading 80% pre-consumer recycled content
- EarthAware DuraClear 2000 Biodegradable Tubes on Demand: Biodegrades when in contact with other biodegrading materials
- DuraClear 2000 Tubes on Demand: Enhanced linear low-density polyethene with superior durability and puncture resistance
These Air Tube Cushions can be inflated using the Inflatable Air Pillow Machine when needed to save warehouse space. This compact and user-friendly on-demand system fill air tube cushions for wrapping and block-and-brace applications. Air Tube Cushions are supplied upon purchase of the Inflatable Air Pillow Machine upon purchase for your convenience.
Click here to find out more about the Inflatable Air Pillow Machine.
- Clean, dust-free, and lightweight
- Enables low maintenance, hazard-free packing
- High yield, boxed material reduces changeover time
- Always-in-stock products available for easy ordering
- Recyclable and come in biodegradable and recycled blends
- Improve efficiency with tubes that are easily separated for optimum packing speed
- Durable and puncture-resistant tubes in ate on-demand, saving valuable warehouse space
- Size: 14” tube width inflated, perforated between each tube
- Mil Thickness: 1.54mil
- Unit of Measure (uninflated): 16
- Tube: 1,750 linear feet of material per box
Tube Air Cushions Product Brochure: Download